J.E. Holland Properties, a privately-owned property management company, is seeking candidates with maintenance experience and general trade skills to work in Jacksonville, FL Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00PM. Valid FL driver’s license is a must. Please submit your resume, with details on skill sets and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- General maintenance repair knowledge to include:
- Install/replace locks
- Replace windows/glass
- Replace screens
- Lawn maintenance (cut grass and edging)
- Hang doors
- General knowledge of plumbing, repairing and replacing toilets, unclog toilets and sinks and replace hardware (faucets, shower heads, sinks).
- General knowledge of HVAC unit maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances and lighting fixtures/fans
- General electrical knowledge to include replacing receptacles, switches and ballasts
- Ability to replace sheetrock including hanging, repair, tape and mud
- Skills and ability to handle various painting duties (trim work, cutting in and parking lot lines).
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance.
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
Physical and Environmental Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions.